Thursday, January 5, 2012

all i see is red :)


It is almost my second semester of college and I needed a little pick me up! I have been feeling a little out of touch with my self lately so I opted for a hair color that is eye catching and will keep me on my toes when I look in the mirror.  What I have learned from dying my hair so many times is to always have an open mind and to have a game plan before you go in. Also when dying your hair a completely different color than your natural color ask your hair stylist how the color will effect your natural color. For example if you are a blonde going to a deep brunette add a red tint to keep your hair from looking green. I'll be posting again soon. Have a couple of busy days ahead of me packing and moving back to Missouri! Second semester prepare to get owned!

No comments:

Post a Comment