Thursday, January 19, 2012

Custom Shoes!? say what!?


I am suffering from post-Potter syndrome. I know to many that sounds silly, but the Harry Potter series helped me through a time in my life that was quite dark.  Andrew Futral says it best, "Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity..." This quote was the basis for my tattoo. When ever I catch a glimpse of it on my wrist I hold my head a little higher and my smile gets a little brighter. So when I saw these awesome shoes on Etsy.com. I had to share!The art is beautiful and simply stunning. My friend and I joked that they are too pretty to wear so we would keep them in a box and only wear them on first dates as a conversation starter and to get it all out there that we are obsessed with HP!  
These shoes are simply a work of art and pure epicness!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I've decided to buy my niece a pair...thanks for sharing!
    Tracie
    crackyouwhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete