Thursday, December 29, 2011

new year's eve fashion!



           




It is almost the New Year! 2012! Time to make your New Year's resolutions and have a fresh start to the year. But before we get down to business it is time to party. New Year's Eve is only two days away. To me New Year's Eve is all about having a good time celebrating the year of 2011 and glitter. Lots of glitter! To ring in the New Year I opted for a dark blue lace dress from Wet Seal, a silver sparkly belt from Justice, and a pair of super glittery confetti flats from Kohl's. Today, my best friend Lindsey and I shopped all day looking for the perfect outfits. Our biggest problem was finding shoes that matched our dresses and were fun and flirty. Hint: If you have smaller feet like Lindsey and I do you can look in the children's shoe section. That is where I found these super cute shoes. I am a size 7 in women's shoes and a size 5 in the children's shoes.
Another hint: Children's stores like Justice are a great place to find cute and fun belts to go around your waist. I think the belt I chose just adds that little extra to an already pretty dress. Not only is New Year's Eve a night to party it is also my birthday. I cannot wait to spend a wonderful night with my bestie Lindsey. It is going to be great! Happy New Year to everyone! :) stay classy and fabulous...and glittery! 

1 comment: